Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CBC Radio 2

To start I would like to apologize for the absence in posts lately. I have been quite busy with the family this holiday season. This season can be stressful, so during all the wrapping and writing of Christmas cards I always want to listen to great music. As I assume you all know music makes everything easier; cleaning your room, doing work, doing laundry etcetera... therefore a good radio station sans commercial is ideal, especially when I don't have the time to make a killer mix. CBC Radio 2 (94.1) is completely commercial free and always has great music on, except the majority of the weekend where they are always playing opera. I am surprised by the music every time I tune in. It's always something different, and I discover half my favorite music by listening to this station. They focus on Canadian indie artists a lot which is pretty coo, for example they just put on some of the Canadian native Joel Plaskett's music on, which is always great. Tune in to this station on those lazy weekdays, it will help :)
P.S. Do all you guys have problems with commenting? It would seriously make my day if you put up your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment